Potentially acceptable candidates for BVRA membership are legal business entities based in Bali with villa rental intermediary as their main business. After providing all of administrative requirements and declaring willingness to be bound to all BVRA organizational regulations, final membership approval will be decided by the Board of Founding Members.
The membership application procedure is outlined as follows:
- Complete the membership pre-application form on the BVRA website, or send an email to the BVRA Secretariat expressing interest to become a BVRA member.
- Download the BVRA membership application form URL link, which will be provided in email response from the BVRA Secretariat.
- Return the completed and signed membership application form along with copies of the required documents to the BVRA Secretariat.
- The BVRA Secretariat will present the application to the Board of Founding Members for assessment and approval.
- As soon the Board of Founding Members makes its decision, the BVRA Secretariat will notify the candidate.
- If the membership application is accepted, the candidate is to fulfill its financial obligation to the BVRA Secretariat.
- The BVRA Secretariat will then issue a membership certificate and membership card.
BVRA MEMBERSHIP PRE-APPLICATION FORM